Friday, April 2, 2010

EXAM WEEKS....MOODY

exam also finish some alrdy just left akaun and pjk....i am so scare with akaun...coz i din do revision...start today wan do the revision alrdy....pjk ar....nothing to scare lak...coz no so important ma...hahas....erm....long time din update my blog alrdy.....nothing to say also....just exam week...and....elise birthday is coming.....errrrrrmmmmm.....what present want to buy for her leh??? thinking.....prince and princess theme.....walao...actually abit hard lol....i am thinking wht should i wear on that day....hahas....when my birthday.....i hope the theme is funny party....haha....funny .... u can act like 卢广钟。。林达浪。。阿旺。。or anything else.....i think is kinda funny is everybody wear like that...hahas....imagine by urself lak...haha....erm....exam wan over.....then study study study again....may will have a exam againsssss...opppsssss....aprill alrdy...wht i have done....nothing....just tution school home aND PC....omg.....that day....i walk alone to home...i have think so much of thing....my life.....frensss....maybe sometime i am so rude....or anything i say wrong....please just forgive me ...coz me is a 大剌剌的人..... so i like to say wht i just say it ...din think of othersss pplsss felling....so if anything make u angry or sad....forgive yaaaaassss....thxsss...muccaksss....in my life...u all are just important....maybe i am to serious of u all....sometimes when i lost u all i will get crazy ....moody.....i hope i din lost anyone more....coz the one i lost alrdy come back with a diffrent face....diffrent attitude....wht could i do??? anyone will change...i changessss a lotssssss.....form one to now....i really hate my self now...i wan form three or form two life...that life is sooooooooooo nicesssss for me....i love u alllllll....that time really is my happy time...i really miss a lotsssss.....what make one people change??? i dunno....but.....i am changing...changing...keep changing....i dun wan to change anymore....please stop it.........stoppppppppppppppppppppp..........i advise you get out from my life....dun told me what should i do....i am not ur dog...fuck bitchesssssssss......u are just a bitch that told ppl what should they do...why dun you ask ur self what should you do???? fuck bitch.......get lost ...and fuck offfffff from my life.......dun make me scold you againssss....fuck bitch....u make moody moody moody....dun make me slap you ...i WARN you.....please FUCK OFF ......

No comments:

Post a Comment